About us

Our story

Opened in 1956, Karamelkorn shop in her hometown of Niagara Falls inspired owner Anne Patenaude to open a similar shop near the restaurant she and her husband opened together in 1946. Originally named Pat’s Karamelkorn Shop after their daughter, it’s now known as Nina’s after their granddaughter. The longest active business in the same location in the Village! Known best for its great selection of custard, ice cream, caramelcorn, calorie worth treats, and the friendliest staff in Lake George!